返回顶部

续写佳作:从芭蕾到拳击 李金秋

[复制链接]
xyfanLv.9 显示全部楼层 发表于 2023-5-22 15:18:32 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
2023.4深圳2

续写:从芭蕾到拳击
广东中山:李金秋Michelle     
审稿 广东湛江:梁向群Kelly
Then Kelly began her training for the tryout, keeping it a secret from her mom. With her sister siding with her and helping make up an excuse for her coming home late, Kelly’s heart was injected with new energy. She went to the gym every day, observing carefully and training hard with other candidates, which proved that this was not just her whim. Besides, the determined girl surfed the Internet, diving into the study of up-to-date contests as well as training strategies. The big day Kelly had been longing for arrived. Sparing no effort to move fast and hit hard under the spotlight, she found her best self in the boxing ring, not on the ballet stage.
The following Monday, results of the boxing tryout were posted. Nervousness seized Kelly when she stood in front of the poster. Wild with joy, she spotted her name and then literally flew back to dancing club, telling Serena the good news. But what about mom? Her heart sank. With Serena’s encouragement, she poured out the whole story to mom. After hearing everything, moms knitted eyebrows gradually soothed. “You are right, my girl. This is your own life, not mine.” Definitely, it was boxing chosen by Kelly that reshaped her new strength and carved her own path, which reminded both of them that famous poem, “I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.”

试题原文
Ballet was a way of life in Kelly's family. Her elder sister Serena was now dancing at a top college.  Though  Kelly's  mom  always  wanted  her  to  follow  in  her  sister's  footsteps  and  Kelly herself was good at ballet, her love for ballet had faded years before, and she was eager for a new challenge.
One day at school, as Kelly left the dance studio, she walked past the gym, fascinated by boxers(拳击手)training inside the boxing ring. She was deeply impressed by how hard they hit and how fast they moved.In fact, she'd long been attracted to boxing.
She pulled a piece of paper from her backpack. On the familiar Oakwood High School Club Sign-up Sheet was the phrase: BOXING CLUB TRYOUT(选拔). That was what Kelly really wanted to do.She knew her mom had high expectations for her when it came to ballet. Tired of trying to keep up with her sister, Kelly was ready to carve her own path.
The next  day,  she  gathered her  courage  and told  Serena  about her new passion. At  first, Serena didn't understand and thought she was just joking. But when she saw Kelly was serious, she replied,“You know Mom wants you to be a ballet dancer, right? Besides, boxing is only for boys, and you're so good at ballet. Lean into your strength, Kelly.”
“But this is where I want to put my strength,”Kelly insisted,“and what exactly does  ‘only for boys' mean, anyway? Boxing is a sport for everyone!”
Gradually,  touched  by  her  determination  and  passion,Serena  began  to  understand  and support her. Kelly could feel it. Her sister was going to respect her decision, no matter what. But  that was nothing compared to the preparations for the tryout, where she was required to show her  footwork and punching ( 击 打 )abilities with other candidates.Boxing didn't come natural to Kelly, but she had made up her mind to stick with her choice.

注意:
1. 续写词数应为150左右;
2. 请按如下格式在答题卡的相应位置作答。

Then Kelly began her training for the tryout, keeping it a secret from her mom.

The following Monday,results of the boxing tryout were posted.

回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论1

struggleLv.8 显示全部楼层 发表于 2023-5-22 15:18:47
Kelly threw herself into the boxing training with all her heart and soul. She worked hard every day, determined to make a breakthrough in this new arena. She watched and learned from other candidates, trying to improve her techniques. She also read a lot about boxing, studying the latest contests and training strategies on the Internet.

Finally, the big day arrived. Kelly was nervous but excited as she stepped into the boxing ring. She did her best to move fast and hit hard under the spotlight, feeling a sense of power and freedom that she had never experienced before. It was as if she had found her true self in the sport of boxing.

After the tryout, Kelly couldn't wait to know the results. She rushed to the poster on the wall and scanned it quickly. And then, there it was – her name among the list of selected candidates. She felt like she could fly, and ran back to the dance club to share the good news with Serena.

But there was still one more person to tell – her mom. Kelly's heart sank at the thought of her mom's disapproval. However, Serena encouraged her to be honest with her mom and follow her heart. So Kelly gathered her courage and told her mom everything. To her surprise, her mom listened patiently and said, "This is your own life, not mine. You should do what makes you happy."

With her mom's support, Kelly continued her journey as a female boxer. It was a tough path, but she never gave up. Boxing gave her new strength and confidence, and helped her carve her own path in life. As the famous poem goes, "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

传薪教育,传承创新,传薪助力!线上线下平台,助力小学、初中、高中师生的课前、课中、课后多场景教学、训练、检测和考试,依托学校、老师、家长、教辅出版商等多方合力辅助教与学,借助大数据和人工智能等潮流技术,积极响应国家“双减”政策,真正实现高效教学!
  • 官方手机版

• 微信公众号

• 商务合作