老师们考前也是惴惴不安,一是二个小时的考试,确实高度紧张,疲惫累人;二是怕考不过学生,颜面无光。

参加完考试,整个人感觉是虚脱的,心里是一种说不出的感觉。自从高考英语增加了读后续写这个新题型,第一个感觉就是时间不够用,稍有差错,就做不完。

这时,突然心疼起学生来了。

学生们不容易啊!

要是积累不够,训练不够,根本不可能像过去拿到英语高分了。

高考真是到了要考“素养与能力并举”的时候了。

二:文本分析:

本次读后续写是一篇记叙文,讲述了作者非常有爱心,在帮助一位遭遇不幸的陌生年轻人寻找特大号衣服时,受到了店主的意外帮助,这些善意的举动温暖人心。

该读后续写主题语境属于“人与自我——优秀品行和社会责任”,文本不难读懂,但是篇幅较长(341词)。如果算上续写开头的两段,大约阅读词汇就有375词。所以,文本内容包含的信息点较多,考生需耐着性子看完。

在阅读文本时,考生需要从when, where,who,what,why和how几方面理清主干内容和故事情节:

时间线索:

A few years ago, on a cold winter evening——the day before——for a few days until he could decide what to do next——on the coming weekend—— the next morning

故事情节:

第一段:晚餐时,朋友提到一个年轻人遭遇火灾,衣物全被烧光。
第二段:朋友准备让年轻人留宿几天,帮助年轻人度过难关。
第三段:大家准备捐些钱帮忙,但年轻人最需要的是衣物,而且使大家为难的是他的特大号码不易找到。
第四段:虽然作者有个重要的聚会要准备,但还是决定先为这个可怜的年轻人寻找衣服。
第五段:在旧货店未找到合适的尺码,作者准备放弃。

情感线索:

本文的情感线索以“温暖关爱”为主,属于典型的“助人篇”,和2021年八省联考的读后续写同属于一个话题,其中文本内容充满许多“温馨”的语句,例如:

a sad story
My friend was putting him up for a few days...
Those of us felt sympathetic for the young man.
Everyone started opening their wallets to contribute money.
We were all more than happy to fulfill this request...
I couldn't imagine him without a coat.
I decided to look for a coat in a size that was difficult to find.

通过以上词块和句子可以看出,作者及她的朋友都对年轻人的不幸遭遇“报以同情”,竭尽全力提供力所能及的帮助,说明作者和她的朋友“善良、热心并富有同情心”。

续写段落解读:

从续写第一段首句Just as I was about to leave the shop, the shopkeeper who was tall and strong came out of the storehouse.的提示,可以推断出“店主”和年轻人的身材差不多,让作者的寻找有了希望。

再根据续写第二段首句I took the coat, thanked the kind shopkeeper and left the thrift shop.可知,“店主”提供了帮助,那么可以预测两段故事大致的写作方向:

第一段写“解释原因”、“提出请求”、“店主帮忙”;
第二段写“作者的心情”、“年轻人的心情”以及结尾“寓意的升华”。

因此文属于典型的“助人篇”,其结尾应弘扬“善良关爱、同情别人和传递爱心”等正向的价值观。
附读后续写原文材料:

阅读下面材料,根据其内容和所给段落开头语续写两段,使之构成一篇完整的短文。

A few years ago, on a cold winter evening, I was having dinner with some good friends.
One of them told us a sad story about something that had happened the day before.

Her son's friend was in his mid-twenties and self-employed. He lived on the second floor of a house nearby. Someone who lived on the first floor had been smoking and fell asleep. The house burned down. Although everyone was safe, the house was completely destroyed with everything in it.

All this young man had were the clothes on his back and his pickup truck. He had no
family in the area and nowhere to go. My friend was putting him up for a few days until he could decide what to do next.

Those of us sitting at the dinner table felt sympathetic for the young man. Everyone
started opening their wallets to contribute money. My friend stopped us and told us he
would not accept money. All he wanted was a warm coat and some other used clothing.
We were all more than happy to fulfill this request and were told that he wore a size 3XL.None of us knew men who wore such an unusual size, so it was going to be a challenge to take care of this quickly.

But it was a typically cold New York winter, and I couldn't imagine him without a coat.
So even though I had fifteen people coming to dinner on the coming weekend, and I had
many things to do for the big party, I decided to look for a coat in a size that was difficult to find.

I got dressed and went to the thrift shop(旧货店) the next morning. I was there when it opened at nine. I went through every coat and jacket but found nothing even close to
what I needed. As I headed toward the exit, I considered trying to find something in a
department store, but it would be expensive, and I had no time to shop.

1.续写词数应为150左右;
2.请按如下格式在答题卡的相应位置作答。

Just as I was about to leave the shop, the shopkeeper who was tall and strong
came out of the storehouse.  ​                     

I took the coat, thanked the kind shopkeeper and left the thrift shop.  ​                           

文本词汇积累:

in his mid-twenties 二十多岁
self-employed 自雇的,自由职业的,个体经营的
put him up for a few days 让他留宿几天
feel sympathetic for 感到同情
contribute money 捐钱
fulfill this request 满足这个要求
head toward the exit 朝出口走去
a department store 百货商店

核心句:

续写围绕第三段最后一句“None of us knew men who wore such an unusual size, so it was going to be a challenge to take care of this quickly.”中要解决的问题展开,说明作者要克服一定的困难,帮助年轻人找到合适的衣服。

我的下水文:

因为师生同步考试,我自己也在短时间内完成了自己的续写,发布时略有改动:

Just as I was about to leave the shop, the shopkeeper who was tall and strong came out of the storehouse. The moment I spotted him, an awkward but brilliant idea came across my mind, which meant they probably had the same size. Meanwhile, I was struggling in my deep heart, wondering whether he would help or not. When I froze near the exit in a dilemma, the shopkeeper came up to me, smiling “Can I help you, Madam?”Without a second thought, I blurted out excitedly, “I’d like to have your coat.”He was shocked, appearing confused.After explaining everything, luckily I was told he was willing to donate one of his own coats free of charge. (102 words)

I took the coat, thanked the kind shopkeeper and left the thrift shop. I was totally moved by his generosity. I rushed to my home, hoping to be in time to prepare the dinner.At that time, I was more than delighted because I finally managed to find a coat for the young man.The dinner was ready and everyone was seated, including the young man. Laughing happily and joking comfortably, everything was perfect. In the end, when I presented the coat to him, he was close to tears, thanking me over and over again. I offered him a tight and warm hug and all my friends applauded with cheers. Sometimes a little step forward could make a big difference to those in need. (109 words)

写后感:

我在进行读后续写的过程中,除了关注常规的“衔接和融洽度”之外,我更注重了给读者在脑海中构建出“画面感”,所以运用了一定的细节描写,让人们想象出那些人与人之间的温情时刻,体验互相关爱,互相帮助带来的“愉悦感”。

我们需要“锦上添花”式的祝福,但更珍惜“雪中送炭”式的帮助。

只有这些文字和笔墨激发了读者的“共情”,才能真正达到“命题人”的意图,也体现了不管在哪里,不分种族,“真善美”,这种人类最美好的东西都是“相同的”,被社会所普遍提倡的。

续写还有一个重要的方面就是,语言风格上的一致,这个最难做到的。

这需要写作者对英汉两种语言有高超的驾驭能力,以目前的情况看,还很难做到。

我们只能“无限接近”,还无法“超越”。

不过,我们教师在积累了一定的语料素材后,让学生多关注原文的语言风格,“用最简洁的语言创造出丰富的内涵”,这才是高手。

而不是,又学习了一堆老师都“认不得”的新词或各种句型的“夸张”堆砌成文。

那些“为赋新词强说愁”的矫揉造作也该打住了。

另外,网络上大V们提供各种版本的“读后续写”好词好句积累,我觉得没必要都学来,去伪存真,留下那些自己和学生能学会的、用得上的即可。

不管哪种语言,“写作”都是最难的。词不达意,文不对题,是常有的事。

我们只能带领学生大量地阅读,体验英语独特的语言魅力,最后才能在原有的基础上,变好那么一点点。

这是个长期的功夫,不仅对学生,更对我们老师自身。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

传薪教育,传承创新,传薪助力!线上线下平台,助力小学、初中、高中师生的课前、课中、课后多场景教学、训练、检测和考试,依托学校、老师、家长、教辅出版商等多方合力辅助教与学,借助大数据和人工智能等潮流技术,积极响应国家“双减”政策,真正实现高效教学!
  • 官方手机版

• 微信公众号

• 商务合作