返回顶部

如何用思维导图做笔记?

[复制链接]
xyfanLv.9 显示全部楼层 发表于 2023-3-22 22:38:43 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
How to take notes with a mind map
如何用思维导图做笔记?

Mind mapping is a method by which you can make notes, take notes and help your memory, because you’re working in a way that helps your brain instead of gets in the way. I spent most of my life worrying about whether I was going to remember things.
       思维导图是一种做笔记的方式可以帮助记忆,因为这种方式能帮助你大脑的记忆而不是阻碍大脑。有很长一段时间我都在担心自己会不会忘记什么事情。

I had parents who had wonderful memories and other people in my family and mine wasn’t.So I went to college four degrees, including a PhD in mathematics. Obviously, I spent lots of time listening to lectures. I made thousands and thousands of pages of notes.
       我的父母都拥有超凡的记忆力,但是我和我的其他家人却并没有。我上大学后获得了包括数学博士在内的四个学位。很显然我听过很多堂课。我记了无数张笔记。

I worried so much that I would forget something that I felt like I had to write everything, but whether you handwrite it, like I did, which ended up with a callus on my finger, or you type it, you’re still just transcribing. You’re not thinking about what you’re hearing or reading.
       我特别担心自己会忘记什么知识点,所以我就一字不落地都记了下来,不过你们是不是和我过去一样,为了记笔记把手指都写出了老茧或打字依旧是在抄写对自己听到或读到的东西不加思考。

You’re not organizing it, the way you bring needs to organize, so that it will remember it better, so that you can learn it, store it and then retrieve it when you want to, and that’s really important being able to retrieve it.
       你并没有按照大脑需要的方式来组织自己的笔记,如果能好好组织笔记你会记得更牢,你能够学会知识、存储知识,在需要的时候检索到它能够检索到知识是非常重要的。

So also when you are writing so fast, typing so fast, you’re not paying lots of attention. Andall of a sudden, people around me would laugh, and I go what did he say? What did she say?Because I’ve missed it. You’re not really hearing everything. You can’t write as fast as someone speaks.
       另外,你在快速写字或打字时,你其实没有特别专心听讲。突然我周围的同学发出笑声,我会想刚刚他/她说了什么?因为我没有听到。你无法听到所有的内容。你也不可能写得和别人说话一样快。

So this is a mind map. This is a hand written mind map. It’s the kind that I recommend to most people to do. It’s much better to do them, at least when you’re first learning. But even later with just a plain piece of paper and a pencil or a pen.
       这里是一个手写的思维导图。这是我给大多数人推荐的类型。至少在初学思维导图的时候,手写的会更好一些。即便学到后期一张普通的纸和一支笔画,思维导图依旧很好用。

The idea is that you are doing something very visual. You’re also using kinesthetic. You are using your hands, your arms, your thinking about this whole thing as you’re going. You’re developing something that starts in the center and builds out radially, so in the center goes the topic.
       原理是你在做视觉化的东西,也会用到动觉。你用到了你的双手和胳膊。你在记笔记会想到整个知识框架。你会想到以某种事物作为思维导图的中心。围绕中心呈放射状展开,所以中心就是导图的主题。

It could be the name of someone you’re listening to. It could be the title of a book. It could be a question that you’re trying to brainstorm. And then you build out just free form, and you only put down what’s important to you. So each person’s mind map even of the same talk of the same book will be very different.
       它可以是你听到的某人的名字,可以是一本书的名字,可以是一个你要进行头脑风暴的问题。然后你可以自由地构建思维导图,只记下对你来说重要的部分。所以即便是听同一个演讲看同一本书每个人的思维导图都不尽相同。

Because what you want to remember what’s important to you is going to be different than someone else, and that’s wonderful. It’s very personal. And notice also, you all, you put downsingle words or short phrases, this isn’t whole sentences or paragraphs. Do you think you store in your brain paragraphs? How about sentences? What about those outlines?
       因为你想要记住对你来说重要的部分,因此每个人想要记的东西是不同的,这一点非常好。思维导图会因人而异。提醒各位你记下的应该是单词或者短语,而不是句子或者段落。你觉得自己的大脑是能记得了很多段落呢?还是句子呢?还是提纲呢?

You know? You spent a lot of time in school, Roman numeral one, ABC, remember that stuff. Do you think that’s what you store in your brain? I don’t think so. You store images.You store key ideas. You could store the connections between the things you’re learning and things you already knew. So shortly after I finished my fourth degree, I learned about this thing called mind mapping. I had never heard of it before.
       你在学校花了很长时间学习带有序号的提纲内容。你觉得那些东西储存在你脑子里了吗?我不认可。你储存图像、储存关键概念、储存正在学习的知识与已有知识之间的联系。所以我完成第四个学位不久之后,我才知道这种方法叫做思维导图。我之前从未听说过。

This as you can see is a piece of mind map. In fact, it’s the part of the mind map of my talk.But there I was learning about it for the first time. And first I felt great regret, because boy would that have saved me time and helped me a lot when I was taking notes and trying to learn things and especially getting ready for tests, or being able to tell somebody else about what I heard. And then I started to get angry. How come I never came across this before?How come nobody had ever shown me this thing called mind mapping?
       你可以看到屏幕上有一张思维导图。实际上,这是我今天演讲导图的一部分。不过,我在初次了解思维导图的时候,一开始我觉得特别遗憾。因为思维导图本可以帮我节省时间,给我带来很大帮助,帮我做笔记,学习新知识,尤其是准备考试或者给别人讲述我的见闻时。之后我开始生气,我怎么从来都没见过思维导图?怎么从来没有人告诉我这个东西就是思维导图?

And as I researched it, I found that there were places around the world where things were being talked about in England. They were doing a lot of it and in Australia, but we hadn’t heard very much about it here. And I finally felt very grateful that I had finally, because it works like the brain works.
       在我研究它的时候,发现世界上有很多地方在英国讨论的某些事物在澳大利亚发挥了很大作用,但是我们在美国却没怎么听说过。最终,我还是很感激我了解到了思维导图,因为它就像大脑一样运作。

My research published way back in 1975, proved how important the visual and kinesthetic isto people understanding mathematics. And now I had found a tool to apply in all kinds ofcurricula and all kinds of subjects, not just mathematics. So we need to be able to do something to help our brain, to work with our brain rather than against it.
       我在1975年发表的研究,证明了视觉和动觉对人们理解数学的重要性。现在我找到了一个工具,可以应用于各种课程和各种学科,而不仅仅是数学。所以我们需要做一些事情来帮助我们的大脑,与我们的大脑合作而不是对抗它。

And the way a mind map works its compact. It’s all on one page. You only write key words or short phrases. But those trigger words, those key words trigger for you the bigger idea, so you learn to pay attention to what you’re reading or what you’re hearing, and write down what’s most important so it triggers the bigger idea.
       思维导图的绘制方式非常紧凑。所有内容都在一页纸上。你只写关键词和短语。不过,这些关键词能激发你想出更好的创意。因此,你要注意你读到的听到的内容,记下最重要的部分,这样就能激发你更好的创意。

So later when you want to think about it and talk about it, you can easily do it. I was attracted because of what it does for academia, but I used it all the years in business to every meeting.Every meeting with a customer, every sales meeting, everyone that you go to fantastic way to take notes and to explain it to someone else.
       所以以后当你想要思考和谈论它的时候,你可以很容易地做到。我被它吸引是因为它对学术界的影响,但多年来我在商界的每一次会议上都使用它。每次和客户的会议,每次销售会议,你拜访的每一个人都用很棒的方式做笔记并向别人解释。

So here is how it works. You take a piece of paper horizontally. The reason it’s horizontal is so that while you’re writing and while you’re reading, the word, most of the words are facing the way we usually read. By the way, it shouldn’t have lines, but if you can’t find a piece of paper without lines, then don’t worry about it just put it horizontal and ignore the lines.
       这就是思维导图的绘制方法。你拿一张纸横着放。这样放的理由是你在写的时候以及阅读的时候,横着放能让内容以我们平时习惯的阅读方式呈现。顺带一提,不需要带线的纸,但如果你找不到空白纸的话,别担心,你只需要把纸横着放,无视那些线就好了。

Write down key words, write down short phrases, and very important the connections between these things, you build out radially. So in the center is the topic or the name, or the person, or the question, and you build out completely freeform. Writing doing your branches and writing what’s on it whatever works for you. And sometimes, there was a subject you were paying attention to in writing something on one branch. And suddenly later, something else comes up or you think of something, you go back and add it to that branch completely free-form. Again, very personal, the way it works for you. So you can go back to looking at it.
       写下关键词或短语,很重要的一点是要展现出这些内容之间的关系。思维导图呈放射状,中间是主题,或者是名字,或者是问题,你可以完全自由地构建思维导图写下导图的分支。写下每个分支上的细节,写下对你有用的内容。有时候,你记在某个分支上你所关心的某个主题。后来你又突然看到了与之相关的内容,或者是想到了某些内容你可以找到导图,把东西添加在那个分支上,形式完全自由。再说一遍,你的思维导图要符合你自己的需要。这样,你会回头看你的导图。

You are thinking you’re not blindly documented, you’re not blindly transcribing something,you’re thinking about how does it fit together. How does it work. And how will I remember it when I need to? So I’m going to give you a couple of examples, and I think it’ll help you really understand how this works. And I chose Ted examples, because I think you might be familiar with it.
       你觉得自己没有盲目记录,没有盲目地抄写,你思考不同的内容应该怎样组合在一起。应该怎样绘制?当我需要它的时候,我应该怎样记住呢?因此,我要给你们几个示例,我认为示例能帮助大家真正理解思维导图的原理。我选了Ted演讲作为例子,因为我觉得大家可能会比较熟悉。

The first example I thought I’d share with you is Dan Barber’s talk about how I fell in love with the fish? Now here is the way I would have done it the old-fashioned way, right? I would have written everything down, line after line, just following what he said. And how would I explain that to someone else? I have to read the whole thing. How would I find a particular point that I wanted to remember? I again, I have to read the whole thing just like studying and going back through the exactly the same things you heard the first time.
       我想和你们分享的第一个例子是达恩·巴伯的演讲,关于我是如何喜欢上一种鱼的?这是我原本会对这篇演讲做的笔记,很传统吧?我一句一句地记下了他说的所有内容。我该如何向其他人介绍这个演讲呢?我得先读完所有的内容。我该怎样找出我要记起的某个观点呢?我还是得再读一遍,就像是学习和复习一样,和你第一次听到的内容是一样的。

But here is the mind map of Dan Barber’s talk: How I Fell in Love with a Fish? So if you look at the branches here. First he was a chef, and he certainly served a lot of fish. And he fell in love with a particular fish, because he understood it was sustainable. And he did a little more research, and he found out that they were feeding the fish 30% chicken. And he decided, uh, it’s not sustainable and he fell out of love with that fish.
       但是,看一下这篇演讲的思维导图:我是如何喜欢上一种鱼的。你看一下不同的分支。首先,他是一名厨师,他料理过很多鱼。他曾钟情于某一种鱼,因为他知道这种鱼是可持续的。他又多做了一点研究后,发现鱼饲料中有30%是鸡肉。之后他觉得这种鱼其实是不可持续的,他就不再喜欢那种鱼了。

So later, he tasted a fish that was overcooked and still delicious. He fell in love with fish too.And this fish was so amazing that he even ate the skin which he said he never did before,because it was delicious. And he went to talk to Miguel. Miguel was the person who he understood ran the fish farm. And Miguel said: “I don’t really run a fish farm. I run a sanctuary for birds, and there are lots of fish there. And I don’t have to bring any food for the fish. It’s all natural they just eat what they naturally eat. And the water is clean and everything.”
       后来,他吃到了一条过度烹饪但却依旧美味的鱼。他又喜欢上了这一种鱼。这种鱼太神奇了,他甚至吃了以前从来不吃的鱼皮,因为鱼太好吃了。之后,他去找米格尔聊天。他以为米格尔是养鱼场的场主。米格尔告诉他:“我没有养鱼场。我在运营一个鸟类保护区,那里有很多鱼。我没有给鱼儿喂过食。鱼儿只吃它们应该吃的东西。纯天然的水很清澈,所有的东西都是天然的。”

So Dan Barber learned a lot about this, and learned a lot about agriculture, his recommendations on it. But what was most important about his talk is that I noticed he asked questions really really good questions, and it was the questions that gave him the insights. He asked questions about what is sustainability? He asked the question: How could an overcooked fish taste this good? How could a fish that is overcooked taste this good? And then he asked why do flamingos fly so far for their food?
       所以,达恩·巴伯在其中学到了很多东西,了解了很多农业知识,提出了自己的建议。但是他演讲中最重要的部分是他提出的问题真是特别特别好的问题。正是这些问题让他有所领悟。他提问说:“什么是可持续?”还问到:“为何一条过度烹饪的鱼如此可口?”“为什么一条鱼都烹饪过度了还是这么好吃?”然后他提问:“为什么火烈鸟要飞那么远去寻找食物?”

So it was about the questions they are what helped him understand the whole issue and then be able to share it with us. And you see a mind map allows me to explain it to you, you can follow what I am saying.
       正是这些问题帮助他理解了整个问题并与我们分享。思维导图能让我为大家解释清楚这件事,大家能跟得上我讲的内容。
Let’s do another one. Sir Ken Robinson has done a number of talks. He talked about creativity in schools and claims that schools are killing creativity. And here again is my little hand done mind map, and I do recommend that when people are first learning them, they do that. But you’ll find even later, even after you get really good at it, just grabbing a piece of paper and a pencil that’s handy at the moment you want to take notes.
       我们再试一个。肯·罗宾逊爵士做过很多演讲。他曾谈到学校中学生的创造力,认为学校会抹杀学生的创造力。屏幕上是我手写的思维导图,我特别想推荐给初次接触思维导图的人。一开始这样画导图,甚至学到后期在你能很好地掌握思维导图后,随便拿起一张纸、一支笔,你在想记笔记的时候,这样非常方便。

You’ll do that all the time. You won’t have to worry about doing it so in any special form.But of course, when you want other people to read your handwriting, sometimes it’s not so good, I admit that. So I do put it sometimes into a computer program, and there are lots of them, and that allows other people to read it as well.
       你会一直这么做的。你不需要担心做思维导图需要什么特殊格式。不过,当然如果你想让别人看懂你的手写导图的话,我承认有时候效果没那么好。所以我会用电脑程序制作思维导图,可用的程序有很多,这样做的导图也能让别人看得懂。

So Ken Robinson is the one who talked about creativity in school. And he said that the problem, the good thing about children is that children aren’t afraid to be wrong, and so therefore they’re more creative. We kind of school some of that out of them. He also had some wonderful quotes that I wanted to remember.
       肯·罗宾逊爵士谈到校园里的创造力。他说孩子的优点是不害怕犯错,因此他们更有创造力。但是,学校却在教孩子们不要犯错。他还有一些精彩的名言,我想要牢牢记住。

One of his quotes had to do with the fact that if insects were gone. He said: “All life would be over, but if humans were gone, the rest of life would flourish.” I thought that was pretty goodand I wanted to make sure I remembered it, so it’s one of my branches.
       他曾说过一句关于如果昆虫消失了的话。他说:“所有的生命都将结束,但如果人类消失了,其余的生命将蓬勃发展。”我觉得这句话讲得太好了,我想确保自己会一直记得这句话,因此我把它记在了导图的分支上。

He also talked about the use of jokes, and he had lots of jokes in his talk. And there were so many jokes and I also wanted to keep track of some of them. So I put a branch out there for jokes that I wanted to remember. One of them was imagine for a moment that you’re an English teacher. And you have nine-year-old Shakespeare in your class. How are you gonna handle that? Right? So here I have a mind map where I showed what was important to me in his talk. And being able to do that on a mind map allows you to be able to pay attention to just what you want.
       他还谈到了笑话的使用,他的演讲中有很多笑话。有很多笑话,我也想记录下其中的一些。所以我在那里放了一根树枝,用来放我想记住的笑话。其中之一是想象一下你是一名英语老师。你班上有个九岁的莎士比亚。你要怎么处理?对吧?这里我有一张思维导图,上面我展示了他的演讲中对我重要的东西。在思维导图上这样做可以让你把注意力集中在你想要的东西上。

Write down just the things that you care about. And there they are ready for you to explain.And he wanted creativity at the top of the pyramid along with literacy. And I’m reminded of that, when I look at the mind map. So what about you? Maybe you’re feeling a little angry too, if you have never heard of this before.
       记下你想记下的东西。然后你就可以给别人讲解了。他想要最好的创造力和读写能力。当我看到思维导图时,我想起了这一点。你们呢?或许你们也会觉得有点生气,如果你从未听说过思维导图的话。

Maybe you’re thinking you could have been helping your brain all along. Or maybe you knew about this a bit, but never really paid attention and learned to use it. It takes some practice anything new that you do take some practice. So I challenge you now to practice using mind mapping, and you’ll really be helping your brain.
       或许你在想,你本来可以一直都这样帮助自己的大脑。或许你对思维导图有所了解,但你从没有真正地上心,也没有学着用它。尝试任何新事物都需要练习,多练一下,所以我现在挑战你们,练习使用思维导图真的能帮助你的大脑。

I have one last little story or anecdote to share with you. And that is that some years ago, I was asked to help my young granddaughter who was not doing well in social studies. And I went over to help her, and I showed her how to mind map, and she mind mapped the chapter about the US government. And the next day, she got an A, the first A she’d ever gotten in social studies.
       最后,我再和大家分享一个小故事或轶事。许多年前,我要帮助我的外孙女学习她特别不擅长社会研究课程。我去帮助她,我向她展示了思维导图,然后她就自己为美国政府那个章节画了思维导图。第二天,她得到了一个A,这是她在社会研究课上获得的第一个A。

It was very exciting. So two days ago, I called her. And I asked her: “Hey, do you remember that day I came over and showed you mind mapping.” And she said: “I sure do. We had all these colored pens, and we drew this picture. And I really understood that chapter and I did very well on the test the next day. And I kept using it in school especially in high school.”
       这件事让人激动不已。两天前,我打电话给她。我问她:“嘿,你还记得我去找你,给你看思维导图的那天吗?”她说:“我当然记得。我们有很多彩色笔,一起画了这个图。我真正地弄懂了那一章,第二天的考试我考得特别好。之后,我就一直使用思维导图,尤其是在高中。

So I challenged you, not only for you to practice mind mapping and learn it better, but share it with some others. When you do that you will internalize it better and be able to use it better.Teach someone else, and especially teach some children to use mind mapping.
       所以我在此挑战各位,不仅是为了让大家练习使用思维导图,能学得更好,而且我希望你们可以把它分享给更多的人。教别人的时候,你会更好地内化它,更好地使用它,尤其要教小孩子使用思维导图。

Thank you!
       谢谢大家!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

传薪教育,传承创新,传薪助力!线上线下平台,助力小学、初中、高中师生的课前、课中、课后多场景教学、训练、检测和考试,依托学校、老师、家长、教辅出版商等多方合力辅助教与学,借助大数据和人工智能等潮流技术,积极响应国家“双减”政策,真正实现高效教学!
  • 官方手机版

• 微信公众号

• 商务合作